On this edition of Purple Row Radio, Andrew and I discuss the following topics:
- How Jonathan Herrera, Jordan Pacheco, and Greg Smith have seen their career paths changes over the past season.
- Advantages and disadvantages to Felipe Paulino or Esmil Rogers potentially replacing Aaron Cook in the rotation.
- Why Andrew is upset with Jon Heyman's tweets during Sunday's game.
- How safe are Seth Smith, Chris Iannetta and Ian Stewart's positions with the team, and will any of them be considered for long term contracts with a breakout season?
- The differences between Baseball Reference's and Fangraphs' versions of Wins Above Replacement, and what each one means in regards to Jason Hammel.
- Andrew's mic was hyper-sensitive during the recording, I edited out as much background noise as I could with standard filters, but this is far from our smoothest audio.
As always, please post questions for our next show in the comments here or on the website.
Someone last week asked if we could put the podcast onto Stitcher. We'll look into it, but no promises, as least not yet.