Welcome to Purple Row Radio. On this edition, we are joined by fellow Purple Row staff writer Andrew T. Fisher for a segment on Spring Training, as we prepare for official Major League Baseball this Friday.
Listen in as Andrew(s) and I discuss the following topics, and more:
- Esmil Rogers' response to winning the fifth starter position.
- Chris Iannetta's late-Spring surge.
- Will Jordan Pacheco end up playing for the Sky Sox to start the season?
- Andrew Fisher joins us to discuss his week long trip to Scottsdale earlier in the month, sharing much insight on the facility, the players, and the experience in general.
- How did ATF manage to get a free seat in a Salt River Fields suite?
- ATF shares experiences with some of the minor leaguers, including and Josh Muecke.
- What do Andrew Martin and I think about the variety of positional depth in the infield, and how will it effect players making regular consistent starts at the same position?
- Ty Wigginton in right field or at second base; will we see him at either?