This year, Purple Row Radio will be going up on Friday mornings. We're unsure if we'll be doing a show this next week (it will depend on whether or not there is enough material worth discussing; Spring Training podcasts can be rather dull), but there should definitely be one up March 23rd at the latest.
On this edition, Andrew, Paul and I discuss the following topics and more:
- Our favorite "premature Spring Training conclusions" based off the first few games of the season.
- More seriously, what are our impressions of certain things the team is banking on to succeed this season?
- Alex White's DUI troubles; how will they and should they contribute to his role with the team this year?
- Ubaldo Jimenez' recent interview that he was looking to be traded a year ago at Spring Training.
- A whole lot of other nonsense.