Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Purple Row Radio - 7/25/11 Part 1

After several frustrating attempts at uploading our most recent podcast, that included changing the file size, the browser, the location, the internet connection and even the order in which I did everything, I just could not get the file to upload correctly.

Enter SB Nation's support team. While there is still no known cause for my difficulties in the upload, they were glad to do me a favor and upload the podcast themselves. The file was too large for me to e-mail to them outright, which means I had to split what was originally one podcast into two pieces. So you'll have two downloads that add up to one total podcast. Make sure you listen to them in order.

I'd like to thank the folks at support again for all the help, and hopefully they'll figure out a way for me to be able to properly upload the files again

On this edition, Andrew and I discuss the following topics and more:

- Star Trek (wooo).
- The forthcoming non-waiver trade deadline, specifically how it relates to the following players:
- Chris Iannetta
- Ubaldo Jimenez
- Jason Hammel
- Huston Street
- Ryan Spilborghs
- Ty Wigginton
- Ian Stewart
- Dexter Fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment