Welcome back to Purple Row Radio!
On this edition, Andrew and I discuss the following topics and more:
- Impressions of the Yankees series; what we wanted and what we actually got.
- Aaron Cook's current situation upcoming at the end of the year (or sooner).
- What should be done with Cook in the meantime?
- If we were to move Cook out of the rotation, who could replace him?
- Why Greg thinks Eric Young Jr's spot in the team has to do with Dexter Fowler's weaknesses, and why Andrew thinks Cole Garner should be here instead.